• Must be an ambassador of the brand.
• Exhibits pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
• Takes a proactive approach, embrace, action and commit to all training tools provided (service excellence, product knowledge, etc.).
• Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others.
• Exemplify excellence in customer service responsibilities.
• Consistently build and develop a proactive clientele business through social engagement and relationship skills.
• Consistently delivers value added services to enhance customer experience.
• Acknowledge all customers and treat them as if they were guests in your home at all times.
• Express humility, kindness and genuine interest in the individual.
• Anticipate their needs and be responsive with an engaging attitude.
• Offer the unexpected to create a memorable experience.
• Create and nurture an enduring relationship.
• Maintain merchandise in accordance with the company’s visual presentation standards.
• Actively participate in upholding the brand aesthetic in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to daily stock maintenance, product transfers and floor changeovers.
• Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
• Create an inspirational shopping experience through creative and compelling store environments.
• Utilize product knowledge and selling tools to strengthen expertise.
• Ensure wardrobe is consistent with the grown&sewn aesthetic.
• Exceed monthly sales volume and business objectives by identifying and actioning innovative business driving opportunities.
• Opening/Closing procedures of store, complete returns and exchanges in the absence of a manager.
• Lead the sales floor during non-peak times to ensure a consistently memorable customer shopping experience using the highest standards of service excellence while building client relationships.
• Support the management team with the maintenance of daily tasks. Communicate tasks and follow up to management and associates.
• Leverage selling tools to maximize sales and impart knowledge to the client.
• Minimum of 1 years of recent experience as a sales leader, where responsibilities mirrored a grown&sewn key holder’s role.
• Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and commitment to continuous improvement.
• Team oriented and enjoys creating and maintaining relationships.
• Eagerness to learn and ability to juggle multiple tasks while quickly adapting to new situations.
• Ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed.