At grown&sewn your privacy is of utmost importance.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- When you make a purchase from our website, we’ll ask for and store your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences. This information is all standard for fulfilling your order, providing you with newsletters, and helping solve any problems you run into using grownandsewn.com.
- If you enter any type of sweepstakes, promotion or contests we may use the information you provide us for administering and marketing purposes according to the terms and conditions of the specific promotion.
- We may use personal information towards research to improve grown&sewn and our customer experience.
- We may collect information regarding activities on our website, location and time zone. We use this information as a tool to improve grown&sewn, our services and products and most importantly, your experience.
- As you browse www.grownandsewn.com advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with grownandsewn.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners-targeted advertising.
How We DON'T Use Your Personal Information
- Any information we collect will only be shared with third parties that we work with directly (shipping companies, analytics tools, etc.). We do not share or sell your information with anyone else. Remember, don't be evil.
- We do not store, save or collect your credit card information after your purchase is made. Any credit card information grown&sewn obtains is only used to process your order and comes to us encrypted, meaning we don't ever see the number let alone store it somewhere.
Protection of Personal Information
- We will protect personal information by all reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. All personal and non-personal information collected by us during purchases is protected by a Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
- When posting to grown&sewn's product comments or social networking service, whatever you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected or used by other visitors to the website. grown&sewn is not responsible for the misuse of any personal information that a person submits freely on our website through the use of product comments or social networking services. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a product comment, that information is public and grown&sewn is not responsible for the misuse of that information in any circumstance.
Last Updated: June 25th, 2017