Terms of Service
Black Friday “Spend Money and Receive a Gift Card” Promotion Terms of Service
Only the following purchases qualify for this promotion and are considered Qualifying Product: Orders containing full-priced items over $250 and above purchased without the use of a grown&sewn Gift Card.
Offer is valid from midnight at November 27th, 2014 to midnight December 1st, 2014. Up to two grown&sewn Gift Cards per household may be obtained from qualifying purchases. Purchases of Qualifying Products are only valid when made online. In-store purchases do not qualify for this promotion.
The grown&sewn Gift Card will be provided to you within 2 business days of your purchase of Qualifying Product. The promotional offer expires when the grown&sewn Gift Card email is sent, any subsequent requests for the grown&sewn Gift Card will not be honored.
- Returns and Exchanges:
If a Qualifying Product is returned for any reason or not exchanged for another Qualifying Product required for redemption under this promotion, the grown&sewn Gift Card will be cancelled and a full refund will be given. If the grown&sewn Gift Card has been redeemed the full original value of the grown&sewn Gift Card will be deducted from the exchange or refund of the Qualifying Product. As policy, returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 45 days of purchase.
- Product Price Difference:
In the case of a Qualifying Product changing price after the promotion ends it is solely at our discretion to refund the price difference or, in the case of refunding the price difference, we will disable the gift card.
- Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- Use of the Site & Prohibitions
The Site allows you to shop online. However, you are prohibited to do the following acts, to wit: (a) use our sites, including its services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools.
- Customer Support
Customer support may be contacted by sending an email to Customer Support. grown&sewn holds all rights to the limits of providing customer support and may, at our judgement, withhold the service of customer support to any customer for any reason at any time.
- Pricing, Product Specifications, and other Content
Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. We are no different then any of you. In the event of a error (technical, typographical, or photographic) we do not warrant that any of the materials (in reference to specifications, pricing, or any other content) on it's website are accurate. complete. or current. In the event of any errors relating to the pricing or specifications of any product, grown&sewn holds the right to refuse or cancel any orders in our sole discretion. If we charged your credit card prior to cancellation, we will issue a credit to your acount in the amount of the charge. grown&sewn may make changes to the materials contained on it's web site at any time without notice. grown&sewn does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Use License
A. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials(information or software) on grown&sewn's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display(commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on grown&sewn's web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
In no event shall grown&sewn or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on grown&sewn site, even if grown&sewn or a grown&sewn authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
grown&sewn has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by grown&sewn of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Seller: Risk of Loss
Any item sold by grown&sewn is covered by a shipping contract. Meaning, the buyer is responsible for all risk of loss at the moment grown&sewn delivers the item purchased to the shipping courier.
- Posting Content
You agree to be liable for any content posted using your account for any transactions associated with your account. By displaying and publishing any content on the sites, including without limitation text, audio, video, pictures, graphics, music, you warrant that you own all rights in your content and the performance contained.
- Prohibited or Restricted Content
You agree not to post content or any other materials (video, picture, graphics, music, or any other material) that in any way could be construed as being or has the appearance of the following:
- Untrue, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, hateful, or discriminatory towards any group or individual.
- Spamming, Any sort of advertising, Repeated multiple postings of duplicate content
- Impersonation of any individual, group, corporation, or company
You agree that grown&sewn holds the right to at any time, for any reason; terminate or suspend your access to grown&sewn.com or any of grown&sewn.com’s related websites, and/or cancel your membership/account. In the event of termination of your account, you will still be held liable for any violations of the terms located in this document that happened prior to the account termination.
grown&sewn has the sole discretion to provide the terms of payment. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by grown&sewn prior to the latter’s acceptance of an order. Unless credit term has been agreed upon, payment for the products shall be made by credit card or Paypal. grown&sewn has all the discretion to cancel or deny any orders. grown&sewn is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by grown&sewn and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Refund Policy
grown&sewn does not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty or damaged, we will meet our obligations under the applicable laws.
FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES are highly monitored in our site and if fraud is detected grown&sewn shall resort to all remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
You agree not to disclose information you obtain from us and or from our clients, advertisers and suppliers. All information submitted to by an end-user customer pursuant to a Program is proprietary information of grown&sewn. Such customer information is confidential and may not be disclosed. Publisher agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute or commercially exploit any such proprietary information in any manner.
- Non-Commercial Use by our members
Members on this website are prohibited to use the services of the website in connection with any commercial endeavors or ventures. This includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to this website or not. Juridical persons or entities including but not limited to organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members of grown&sewn and should not use the site for any purpose.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of New York, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles.
- Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New York, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. The entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof is embodied on this agreement and no other agreement relative hereto shall bind either party herein.
- Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this Agreement to any person at any time without notice.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.